Coral Silk and Leather


 Top:  Broadway and Broom "Silk Sunshade" top in coral at Madewell, sold out online but available colors here
Shorts:  Cooperative High-Rise Denim Short in indigo blue at Urban Outfitters here
Shoes:  JCrew "Mona" pumps in nude patent, sold out online but non-patent leather here 
Clutch:  Tory Burch, Watch: MK, Bracelets:  Cartier Love and Conversation Pieces "Gathering Compliments" in coral, sold out online but check out their other bracelets here

Coral was my favorite "it" color for spring/summer 2012 (among coral, citron yellow, kelly green, mint, and tangerine), and I am not ready to put it away just yet!  The lingering sunshine and warm temperatures here in Seattle give me a great excuse to continue to cling to summer colors just a little bit longer.  I wore this outfit on Friday night for a dear friend's birthday dinner at Book Bindery in Queen Anne, and it was perfect for the covered patio as well as going out for drinks afterward.  I can see myself pairing this silk top with a grey or tan blazer for work as well.  I love that the cut is conservative enough for work, but the silk fabric makes it dressy enough for a night out.  The leather bracelet adds a great pop of color to my wrist and could be worn with a watch or stand alone.

Check out the coral tops that I found below - I think any of these would be versatile enough to dress up or down:



Left to Right:
Joie "Balsa" Crinkle Tank in coral at Nordstrom (on sale!) here 
 "Soar Thing" top in coral at Modcloth here
 "Lacy Day In" tank in coral at Modcloth here

I hope this inspires you to cling to bright colors just a little bit longer as the sun lingers but the days get shorter.  Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Neris! What a great compliment coming from a stylish blogger like you!! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world and leaving a comment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular Posts